Mon, 02 Oct|
The B.I.G (Build, Implement, Grow) WA Breakfast
Time & Location
02 Oct 2023, 8:30 am AEDT – 03 Oct 2023, 11:00 am AEDT
About the event
Join us for The B.I.G. (Build, Implement, Grow) WA Breakfast event, presented by ATOmate and LightYear Docs and discover the latest strategies to Build, Implement, and Grow your accounting firm.
🗓️ Date: Monday, October 2, 2023
🕒 Time: 8:00am check-in & light breakfast provided
📍 Location: Crown Perth
🎟️ Tickets: $15 Limited seats available!
All proceeds from the tickets will go to the Black Dog Institute charity.
Why You Should Attend
• Expert Knowledge: Gain invaluable insights and strategies from industry experts Grant Abbott and Stan Corner. Grant will be talking about the top 5 strategies for WA accounting practices including:
- Optimal Business Structures for On and Offshore Ventures
- The Importance of Negative Gearing in SMSFs for FIFOs
- Why Offering Wills and EPOAs is a Must for Accountants
- Preparing for the 20% Intergenerational Transfer Tax
- Protecting Against Bankruptcy, ATO Issues, and Family Provisions Claims
• Networking Opportunities: Meet fellow industry professionals and discover potential business partners.
• Technology Leverage: Learn how to best utilise technology to enhance your business operations.
Thanks to our sponsors FYI, TOA Global and BGL.
*Note: This is a live in-person event only with limited seating. Everyone who attends must register and have a ticket to attend and your details will be shared with our sponsors.